Shopping Cart0 item(s) - $0.00
Restoration M1 Garand
What we will do:
- Upon receipt of your weapon we will disassemble and inspect all parts. Worn or unsafe small components will be replaced. Major parts needing replacement will require your prior approval (barrel, gas tube etc.).
- Metal parts will be bead blasted and parkerized in original correct finish. A new American Black Walnut Stock Set will be prepared and cartouched to correspond to the serial number of your weapon; just like when it was originally made.
- Once all parts are reassembled and a new mainspring and new butt plate are installed in the new furniture your gun will be test fired to assure proper cycling and function.
- You can order here online through our secure server then just send us your weapon via UPS, FedEx FedEx Ground or USPS (not recommended). Should there be any known issue with your weapon you can notate them in the comment section during checkout. We will then pay special attention to those problems.
- You can send just the metal parts to save on your shipping cost and use of smaller packaging. If sending entire weapon we do not return the old stock unless directed to by you and there will be additional shipping charges applied.
Note: Your credit card will not be charged until the weapon is ready to ship back to you. Please avoid using packing peanuts when shipping to us.